OH MY GOD

Lauren + JP from ataricharm on Vimeo.

Our wedding music video. I die. All over. I die. I can’t even begin to express how much I love it, how much it makes me grin and cry at the same time, and how wonderful it makes me feel. I’ll let the video speak for itself for now. More on the magnificent Matt Odom to come.

show hide 34 comments

colleen @ cleanwash letterpressJuly 26, 2010 - 4:01 pm

holy hell!! that is honestly the BEST wedding video i have ever seen. amazing!

EmilyBJuly 26, 2010 - 5:02 pm

Awwwww this made me smile SO BIG!!!! The part where you looked at the camera through your veil? Omg goooorrrrgeous!! You, JP, and your friends seriously seem so cool. My friends would have laughed in my face if I’d wanted them to do something like this. And Josh’s friends? I could barely get them to take pictures. So A+ to your wedding party :) Can’t wait to read/see more from the day!!

Alison @ The Knotty BrideJuly 26, 2010 - 5:28 pm

This is so incredibly special, Lauren.

CherylJuly 26, 2010 - 5:58 pm

Okay this honestly looks like something that you would find after the credits have stopped rolling on some incredible movie. It’s fantastic! And it totally just screams fun, which is clearly an important thing to you. Congratulations!

j.July 26, 2010 - 6:01 pm

I. DIE. i want to be your wedding video when i grow up. k thx.

SarahJuly 26, 2010 - 7:18 pm

So so so happy-making! Wow! That captures a lot of joy and fun!

colleenJuly 26, 2010 - 8:36 pm

so perfectly lauren & jp. completely brilliant editing and a ridiculous couple. love every second of it.

TedZepJuly 26, 2010 - 9:42 pm

That is so cool! I love that song too; who sings it and what is it called?

Miss CJuly 26, 2010 - 9:57 pm

WOW. I have never seen anything like this before, it is amazing!

BrittJuly 27, 2010 - 12:02 am

This is by far the best wedding video I’ve ever seen. It makes me want to go party at your wedding! How awesome!!

EmilyJuly 27, 2010 - 2:07 am

Oh. My. Gosh! This is the most amazing wedding related thing I have ever seen! Gorgeous!

Samantha RossJuly 27, 2010 - 2:12 am

I love this video a million times over!! I’m so jealous you found such an amazing videographer. We’re definitely struggling up here in Portland!!!

Thanks for sharing!!
-Samantha

LaurenJuly 27, 2010 - 9:54 am

Thanks everybody. :)

The song is Sleepyhead by Passion Pit. One of my favorite songs ever. Passion Pit is amazing.

NodakademicJuly 27, 2010 - 10:33 am

WOW!!

AmandaJuly 27, 2010 - 1:52 pm

Oh, Lauren, this is so fab! It makes me wanna dance!

AmandaJuly 27, 2010 - 1:53 pm

Oh Lauren this is so fab! Makes me wanna dance!

Casey@HelloLoveJuly 27, 2010 - 2:10 pm

Wow, how cool is that?! I’m still waiting on our wedding video, but I can pretty much guarantee it won’t be quite that awesome! Love the part with the cranes in front of the camera and you running towards your husband in the background!

NicoleJuly 27, 2010 - 2:16 pm

Fantasmic video! I was reading your twitter and wanted to let you know that you looked beautiful! If I didn’t think so I wouldn’t say it. JP is a lucky fella to have such a talented, sweet, quirky, beautiful wife. Congratulations!

NicoleJuly 27, 2010 - 2:20 pm

Fantasmic video! I was reading your twitter and wanted to let you know that you looked beautiful! If I didn’t think so I wouldn’t say it. JP is a lucky fella to have such talented, sweet, quirky, beautiful wife.

I’m getting married in November and your posts have help me through my neuroses! Congratulations!

MaggieJuly 27, 2010 - 3:33 pm

I love this….you look so happy and so beautiful. I’ve never seen a wedding video quite like this before…it seems to really capture your essence. You were a gorgeous bride. Your husband is indeed a lucky man. Can’t wait to see more pics ~ looks like you all had so much FUN!!!!!! =^..^= XOXO Mag

Charley {London Bride}July 28, 2010 - 7:03 am

Um hello most awesome wedding video I’ve EVER seen. Loving that everyone was such good sports and Passion Pit = CHOON. You guys looked superb and I’m digging the dotty dress. Go You!

BBJuly 28, 2010 - 10:35 am

LOVE this! Absolutely gorgeous.

Neil RedfernJuly 28, 2010 - 12:14 pm

SO COOL!!! One of the the best wedding videos I have ever seen. Love it.

schmeiJuly 28, 2010 - 12:57 pm

Holy crap. This looks like it was the most fun party ever EVER. And you’re beautiful. And I love a man in suspenders! Fabulous.

Sweetpea and FawnJuly 28, 2010 - 11:21 pm

Can I be married to Lauren and J.P. too? A-Ma-Zing. So special, creative, sweet, thoughtful and inspiring. I heart love.

Amy SJuly 29, 2010 - 11:36 am

I cannot stop watching this video, Lauren. I can’t friggin wait for your recaps!

claireJuly 29, 2010 - 1:43 pm

This is so much fun! You are such an awesomely cool couple! :)

RebeccaJuly 29, 2010 - 2:27 pm

Makes me wish I married someone I was more in love with.

carlyJuly 29, 2010 - 2:53 pm

the vid is amazing.

you, your groom, your bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous.
gorgeous.

Mrs GatorJuly 29, 2010 - 5:34 pm

Most amazing wedding video EVERRRRRRR. You looked amazing and I’m totally digging the fan-tabulous gigantic flowers you wore. Loves. And those heart sunglasses. Just perfect!

KateJuly 30, 2010 - 12:01 am

finally got to show this to the husband. he loves, nearly as much as I do. thank you for inspiring this and sharing it with the world :)

HeidiAugust 4, 2010 - 6:58 pm

I’ve been coming and going to your site for a while now. I was shocked to see your logo on Ahston’s FB page, saying it’s “the best wedding video he’s ever seen!” Scroll down to July 27th. Did you know this? :) http://www.facebook.com/Ashton?v=wall

HeidiAugust 4, 2010 - 7:05 pm

And if I had saw your next post…. I would have known that you knew. Sorry. Old news.

NatAugust 12, 2010 - 7:31 am

Wow love the wedding video just wondering what the name of the song and artist used us? A big contests and well done :)

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.