The disc has landed, I repeat, the disc has landed.

After checking the mail this evening, I screamed. Squeal-screamed, to be more correct. Matt Miller, the photographer full of win, sent our disc of engagement pictures. I made sure to document the opening process, because it was packaged beautifully, there was a sweet card, and plus, JP is in Hotlanta. I am impatient. This way, he could open them with me!

First, the opening process!

Ok, here we go! Engagement pictures after the jump!

I’m not going to show you guys the pictures before I look at them with my dear fiance! I want to hold his hand and squeal and giggle with him. They’ll have to be a secret until tomorrow. Be excited, because I’m excited to show y’all!

Ok, ok, ok. Here’s a teaser…

Wonderful, right? JP’s so dreamy.

Did you go ape-nuts when your engagement photos came in? Did you do about 45 happy dances and make noises inappropriate for someone over the age of 6?

show hide 7 comments

A. MarigoldDecember 3, 2009 - 11:41 pm

LaurenDecember 3, 2009 - 11:45 pm

You know you love it! :)

JessDecember 4, 2009 - 12:00 am

You are awful, Lauren! lol. I jumped like a little girl and looked at it a bajillion times. Enough to see a pooch here, that my eyes are too small, and my hair should have been done professional. Apparently, you CAN overthink your photos.

EmDecember 4, 2009 - 10:08 am

LOVE that teaser! And yes, when I saw all of our engagement pictures I think I screamed, squealed, ooh’d and awww’d at every single one. Can’t wait to see more!!

Meagan with an ADecember 4, 2009 - 5:18 pm

First off, excellent taste in photogs. I follow their blog and LOVE their work. And that is the absolute cutest packaging ever.

LaurenDecember 4, 2009 - 8:35 pm

@Jess- I have been doing it a little bit, and that is with stifling my urges. I decided beforehand that I was going to try hard not to nitpick at myself, so, Imma keep doing that. lol

@Em- Same here. I’m such a dork.

@Meagan- I know, I flipped out over the packaging. (Obviously…lol)

anna and the ringDecember 5, 2009 - 2:14 pm

Eeek! Too exciting. The packaging is divine you little tease!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.