The disc has landed, I repeat, the disc has landed.

After checking the mail this evening, I screamed. Squeal-screamed, to be more correct. Matt Miller, the photographer full of win, sent our disc of engagement pictures. I made sure to document the opening process, because it was packaged beautifully, there was a sweet card, and plus, JP is in Hotlanta. I am impatient. This way, he could open them with me!

First, the opening process!

smallOMGOMGsmalleIMG_2792smalleIMG_2793smalleIMG_2796smalleIMG_2797smalleIMG_2801smallsmalleIMG_2803smalleIMG_2804

Ok, here we go! Engagement pictures after the jump!

sykey

I’m not going to show you guys the pictures before I look at them with my dear fiance! I want to hold his hand and squeal and giggle with him. They’ll have to be a secret until tomorrow. Be excited, because I’m excited to show y’all!

Ok, ok, ok. Here’s a teaser…

eyebrown

Wonderful, right? JP’s so dreamy.

Did you go ape-nuts when your engagement photos came in? Did you do about 45 happy dances and make noises inappropriate for someone over the age of 6?

show hide 7 comments

A. MarigoldDecember 3, 2009 - 11:41 pm

Tease!

LaurenDecember 3, 2009 - 11:45 pm

You know you love it! :)

JessDecember 4, 2009 - 12:00 am

You are awful, Lauren! lol. I jumped like a little girl and looked at it a bajillion times. Enough to see a pooch here, that my eyes are too small, and my hair should have been done professional. Apparently, you CAN overthink your photos.

EmDecember 4, 2009 - 10:08 am

LOVE that teaser! And yes, when I saw all of our engagement pictures I think I screamed, squealed, ooh’d and awww’d at every single one. Can’t wait to see more!!

Meagan with an ADecember 4, 2009 - 5:18 pm

First off, excellent taste in photogs. I follow their blog and LOVE their work. And that is the absolute cutest packaging ever.

LaurenDecember 4, 2009 - 8:35 pm

@Jess- I have been doing it a little bit, and that is with stifling my urges. I decided beforehand that I was going to try hard not to nitpick at myself, so, Imma keep doing that. lol

@Em- Same here. I’m such a dork.

@Meagan- I know, I flipped out over the packaging. (Obviously…lol)

anna and the ringDecember 5, 2009 - 2:14 pm

Eeek! Too exciting. The packaging is divine you little tease!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.